CarbonCloud is the world’s most progressive climate tech scale-up in the food domain. At CarbonCloud we have high ambitions: We aim high because the problem we are addressing is global, important, and urgent – and because we know exactly how to solve it. Our platform connects the food supply chain network in the name of climate performance and supports food brands to calculate, understand, share and reduce their climate footprint. Simply, we help save the climate, one customer at a time. We are a team of motivated and highly skilled individuals that enjoy collaboration. Here you can meet some of your future colleagues and get a grip of the fantastic culture https://careers.carboncloud.com/
In addition to the requisite passion, skills, and experience, you will have a measurable track record in building and managing effective and meaningful relationships with customers at the management level. Needless to say, you will play a critical role in driving a significant share of the revenue for CarbonCloud.
If you can march in disrupting an industry with confidence, get a kick out of reaching high goals, and at the same time serve a purpose, this is the right spot for you!
- Drive qualified pipeline and compartmentalize your strategy to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets on new customers as well as upsell
- Apply your skills in account planning, strategy and sales with a strong understanding and conviction on the “land and expand” strategy
- Constantly develop and improve the sales process together with the team
- Design and execute sales campaigns with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify, generate, and nurture leads to effectively convert to customers on the CarbonCloud platform
- Implement your acquired expertise to build and maintain relationships with Marketing Directors/Sustainability Managers and other stakeholders
- You know the meaning of a fast-paced, scale-up environment and change is thrilling for you. have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with selling SaaS solutions, preferably within Food and beverage or similar. You have strong communication, interpersonal, written, and presentation skills and you can apply the solution to each prospect’s problems.
- You can confidently negotiate business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and return on investment.
- You have experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques. Expertise in territory mapping, account planning, and opportunity management.
- The digital world is your friend: You speak CRM preferably Hubspot and digital pipeline management, and you have an interest in automating parts of your work.
- You excel and thrive in a fast-growing, transparent, and dynamic organization and love to sell in a team environment, collaborating with multiple internal teams to bring the sales home.
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit.
We apply a continuous selection to the roles we recruit for. This means that we continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So don’t hesitate to apply today!