Do you want to apply your abilities to the world's most urgent issue? Are you the type of developer who's driven to see projects through to successful completion? If so, you have found your team!
At CarbonCloud, we're on a mission to combat climate change by empowering food producers worldwide to measure and reduce their carbon footprint. Our SaaS platform is at the forefront of this battle and we need a Senior Full Stack Developer to help us take it to the next level.
Your Role: As a Senior Frontend Developer at CarbonCloud, you'll play a pivotal role in our journey towards global leadership. You'll work directly with our Head of Engineering and collaborate closely with the rest of the development team. Here, we don't just set goals; we achieve them together. Whether it's diving into functional programming, wearing different hats to solve diverse challenges, or delivering features that drive results, you'll be at the forefront of our innovation.
What We're Looking For:
- Results-Oriented: You're not just a developer; you're a shipper. You're motivated by making an impact and getting products out the door.
- Technical Expertise: You have a strong foundation in Frontend development. You have worked with React and Typescript.
- Enabler: Act as an enabler for the team, removing roadblocks and empowering them to drive success autonomously, while maintaining our high levels of quality.
- Collaborative Spirit: You thrive in a team environment. You're willing to pitch in where needed and support your colleagues to ensure our collective success.
- Problem Solver: You enjoy tackling complex challenges and are passionate about finding innovative solutions.
- Mission-Driven: You want to be part of something bigger than yourself. You're excited about the opportunity to help combat climate change through your work.
- Communication skills: Our technical solutions are not designed in isolation, and collaboration with other teams is necessary both for getting the solution right, and making sure it fits our customers’ needs and the organization’s.
The tech stack:
Our services are currently written in Haskell and Elm, and we use Kubernetes, terraform and AWS, but we're open to explore any technology that helps us keep a good balance between easy onboarding, quick feedback loops, and handy modeling for a fearless exploration of a greenfield domain.
- Impact: Your work directly contributes to fighting climate change by helping food producers reduce their carbon footprint.
- Collaborative Culture: We're a tight-knit team that values cooperation, shared goals, and mutual support.
- Career Growth: In a rapidly growing company, you won't just be the latest hire – you'll become one of our most experienced colleagues.
- Location: While our HQ is in Gothenburg, Sweden, we offer flexibility in remote work arrangements.
If you're ready to be part of a dynamic team committed to making a difference, apply today and help us shape the future of sustainability in the food industry.
Join CarbonCloud and let's build a greener future together.
- Fixed monthly salary with an additional attractive rewards system
- Scope: Full-time employment (with a 6-month probationary period)
- 25 days of vacation annually
- Fitness Subsidy of 2000 SEK
- Health insurance
- Location: Central Gothenburg office located at Aschebergsgatan 44
Please note: if you are not an EU citizen you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws.
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit. More info about this will follow later on.
We apply a continuous selection to the roles we recruit for. We continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity, apply today!