Are you eager to apply your skills to address some of the world's most pressing challenges? If you're a driven developer committed to seeing projects through to successful completion, we invite you to join our engineering team at CaronCloud!
Your expertise can make a meaningful impact.
At CarbonCloud, we're on a mission to combat climate change by empowering food producers worldwide to measure and reduce their carbon footprint. Our SaaS platform is at the forefront of this battle, and we need a Senior Full Stack Developer to help us take it to the next level.
As a Senior Fullstack Developer, you'll be a key player in our pursuit of global leadership. Working closely with our Head of Engineering and the development team, you won't just contribute to goals; you will help us surpass them. If you're experienced in Haskell, ready to dive into functional programming, and excited to wear different hats to tackle diverse challenges, you'll be instrumental in delivering innovative features that make a significant impact.
Who are we seeking?
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Haskell (preferably work experience, but significant hobby projects or extensive self-studies within Haskell will also be considered!)
- You're not just a developer; you're a shipper. You're motivated by seeing your work make an impact and getting products out the door.
- You thrive in a team environment. You're willing to pitch in where needed and support your colleagues to ensure our collective success.
- You enjoy tackling complex challenges and are passionate about finding innovative solutions.
- Communication skills: Our technical solutions are not designed in isolation, and collaboration with other teams is necessary both for getting the solution right and making sure it fits our customers’ needs and the organization’s.
It is also good if you...
- Are proficient in Functional Programming and solid Front-end experience.
- Are familiar with AWS & Graph datasets
The technical circumstances:
Our engineering team swallowed the pill of functional programming a long time ago and never looked back. Beyond that, we're not committed to any particular technology. Our services are currently written in Haskell and Elm, and we use Kubernetes, terraform, infrastructure as code, and AWS to give you an idea, but we're open to exploring any technology that helps us keep a good balance between strong compile-time guarantees, easy onboarding, quick feedback loops, and handy modeling for a fearless exploration of a greenfield domain.
Responsibilities in this position:
- Collaborate effectively with the development team to achieve project milestones and targets.
- Take ownership of building and maintaining a product that is delivering according to our business needs.
- Foster strong collaboration with the product department to ensure seamless integration of technical and product-related efforts.
Joining our team means playing a crucial role in the global fight against climate change, as your work directly contributes to helping food producers reduce their carbon footprint. We take pride in our collaborative culture, fostering a tight-knit team that values cooperation, shared goals, and mutual support. As part of our rapidly growing company, you won't be just another hire – you'll have the opportunity to evolve into one of our most experienced colleagues. Although our headquarters is in Gothenburg, Sweden, we offer flexibility in remote work arrangements, ensuring a dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- Fixed monthly salary with an additional attractive rewards system
- Scope: Full-time employment (with a 6-month probationary period)
- 25 days of vacation annually
- Fitness Subsidy of 2000 SEK
- Health insurance
- Location: Central Gothenburg office located at Aschebergsgatan 44
Please note: if you are not an EU citizen you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws.
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit. More info about this will follow later on.
t’s also good to know that we apply a continuous selection to the roles we recruit for. This means that we continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity, apply today!