Are you passionate about crafting exceptional user experiences? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, ready to adapt your knowledge to support companies worldwide in their fight against climate change by measuring and reducing their carbon footprint?
At CarbonCloud, you get to do that and play a crucial role in conducting customer-focused research, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and bringing innovative solutions to life. If you have a knack for customer interviews, prototyping, user testing, and effective communication, we want you on board!
At CarbonCloud, we're on a mission to combat climate change by empowering food and beverage companies worldwide to measure and reduce their carbon footprint. Our SaaS enables food and beverage players to identify, track, and optimize their climate footprint throughout the supply chain. Since the food domain is so complex, it is even more important that we find you; a seasoned UX virtuoso who can ensure we deliver precisely what our customers need and want.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Carry out customer-focused research and conduct in-depth interviews to gain valuable feedback, allowing for continuous refinement and enhancement of the user experience.
- Collaborate with customers and the product team to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals, and user experience.
- Prototype and test solutions with customers to validate or falsify assumptions early, both on customer desirability, value, and usability.
- Develop user flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas with customers, stakeholders, and engineering.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
To succeed and deliver in this role, we think you have...
- 2-3 years of UX design experience, preferably in a tech startup environment.
- experience in user research, ideation, prototyping, and user testing
- proficiency in design tools such as Figma or Sketch.
- the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid changes. The carbon calculation market is still developing.
- excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions.
- Fixed monthly salary and an attractive bonus model
- Scope: Full-time employment (with a 6-month probationary period)
- 25 days of vacation annually
- Fitness subsidy of 2000 SEK
- Health insurance
- Location: On-site at our HQ in Gothenburg, located at Aschebergsgatan 44
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit. More info about this will follow later on.
It’s also good to know that we apply a continuous selection to the roles we recruit for. This means that we continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity, apply today!