CarbonCloud's CEO, David, is looking for his right hand and shadow. In this position, you will enable him to maximize time focused on strategic initiatives and relationships, decision making, and running the business. This is a rare opportunity to gather skills and knowledge about how to run a fast-growing VC funded SaaS company. And as we help food producers worldwide calculate their climate footprints using our SaaS platform, you will become an important part of that puzzle and help us decarbonise the food sector and play our part to solve climate change.
What you will do
As Executive Project Manager, you will organize and undertake data gathering, analysis, project management, and follow-up on strategy execution. Working closely with the CEO and the leadership team. The Executive Project Manager maintains a senior presence within the organization and is the central contact between management-led projects and stakeholders. You report to the CEO and work cross-organizationally as necessary to fully support the successful delivery of projects and initiatives.
We think you will be in this position for 24-36 months, and then we will talk about how we can help you take the next step in your career.
In this position, you will:
- Provide project focused support to the Leadership Office (CEO, VPs) to help advance organizational strategic goals and objectives, such as preparing for key internal and external meetings and conducting the necessary follow-up
- Act as liaison with partner points of contact for coordination of key meetings and/or conference calls
- Conduct research and general analysis on new business and scientific development opportunities as well as other potential partner prospects
- Evaluate, prepare materials, and develop Board and business development presentations
- Collaborate with both the CEO and Marketing to ensure all external representation of the brand positions us as a best-in-class organization
- Research and create the documentation needed to support the growing organization and its’ new initiatives
- Help manage, plan, execute and ensure follow-up of special events, projects, etc.
What you will bring to CarbonCloud
As a person, you value the opportunity to make new connections and have strong interpersonal skills, including relationship and trust-building, communication, listening, and personal engagement.
You are used to working with senior leadership and have a high level of comfort in taking the initiative and willingness to navigate new situations. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to simultaneously drive multiple priorities, prioritize among those, and maintain highly organized with superior attention to detail and accuracy.
We also think you have a Masters’ Degree in an appropriate field or equivalent work experience and 2-3 years of work experience from the top firms (McK, BCG, Roland Berger).
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit. More info about this will follow later on.
It’s also good to know that we apply a continuous selection to the roles we recruit for. This means that we continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity, apply today!