CarbonCloud is hyperscaling, and we are looking for the right person to take responsibility for recruitment, people, and culture. In this position, you will make sure that we get hold of all the top-talent with the right mindset we need and when we need them, make sure they get onboarded efficiently and smoothly and, in the rare case, get off-boarded as smoothly. Over time your responsibilities will expand as we build up to full HR capabilities as the company grows. This is a rare opportunity to be part of – and shape – a fast-growing VC-funded SaaS company with a global focus. And as we help food producers worldwide calculate their climate footprints using our SaaS platform, you will become an important part of that puzzle and help us decarbonise the food sector and play our part to solve climate change.
What you will do
As People & Culture Manager, you will be part of the management team at CarbonCloud. You will work independently and be responsible for recruitment and other HR projects at CarbonCloud. In addition, you act as a sparring partner for our managers and employees. You can quickly zoom in and out between the details of the here and now and the long-term strategies for making sure we grow the company sustainably. Even though you have a strategic capability and ambition to build an HR department, you understand that you initially need to run a one-person department and are experts at balancing perfection with pragmatism according to how the company needs to develop. You report directly to the CEO.
- Full cycle recruitment: from creating job descriptions to choosing channels, administering our ATS, interviewing candidates and monitoring, improving recruiting-related KPIs
- Proactively developing sourcing strategies and activities, seeking out talent, and nurturing relationships
- Lead briefing meetings with our hiring managers, providing labor market insights, explaining the recruiting process, and setting roles and accountability
- Support of the On- & Off-Boarding processes
- Take an active role in creating and adjusting HR processes (e.g., training and development, employer branding, company culture, company events & benefits)
- You keep an eye on new HR trends, evaluate them, and implement them for CarbonCloud
- Perspective and based on your personal, professional goals - the possibility of leading the HR department with overtime increasing responsibilities for salary levels, working with internal career paths, tax-related issues, employing from abroad, work environment, benefit, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience with a proven track record in recruiting
- Background in fast-moving tech, preferably SaaS or similar
- Excellent communications and networking skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to acquire new skills, and a good sense of people are a few of the strengths you possess
- You think analytically, also like working with numbers as an HR professional, and make data-driven decisions
- Fluent in Swedish and English (we work in an international work environment with English as primary working language)
- You have at least a basic knowledge of labor law and are keen to stay up to date on HR best practices continuously
- You are hands-on and have an outgoing attitude combined with a result-driven, long-term vision
Due to the holidays, feedback from the recruitment team will be delayed, we appreciate your patience!
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit. More info about this will follow later on.
It’s also good to know that we apply a continuous selection to our recruiting roles. This means that we continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity, apply today!